Sebring Mobile Power Washing
"If we can reach it, we can wash it!"
Locally owned by Harry & Sylvia
| Get a
Prompt Professional Service
Ask About our Polymer Sealer
click on photos to enlarge
|If we can reach it, we clean it!||Porch and pool enclosures||Mobile Homes our specialty|
|Pressure wash driveways & sidewalks||Before and After - Trailer Pressure Washing|
|A woman's touch||No job too small||Ask about our polymer sealer|
Toxic Mold & Mildew Facts
House mold and mildew can be found anywhere here in Highlands County. It grows both indoors and outdoors. Did you know that it could take as little as 24 hours for mold, fungus, or mildew to begin growing? Even after the moisture source has stopped, it does not mean that mold has stopped growing.
Mold and mildew are one of the most common causes of allergies. There are many people, young and old, who suffer from molds toxic effects. Mold and mildew can irritant those with asthma too, as well as raise havoc with those who have allergies. Toxic mold and house mold are very important to address. Did you know that the air borne mold and mildew spores could be removed with many of the new HEPA filter cleaning devices and home cleaning systems?
Mold needs food to grow so it looks for organic sources of food. Deposits from such things as oil, dirt, and skin cells are excellent sources for it to feast upon. Mold can also grow on surfaces you wouldn't suspect such as glass, tile, stainless steel, and even cookware. It also grows on things such as wood, fabric, leather, gypsum, fiberboard, drywall, stucco, and many insulation fibrous materials. All molds require some form of moisture to grow and the amount of moisture varies for different species.
If you are one of the many people who suffer from mold allergies, you know that these microscopic fungi can make you more miserable than even the worst pollen of spring. Molds are comprised of clusters of filaments (slender thread-like structures) and are even smaller and more abundant than pollen. They produce allergy symptoms when inhaled.
Since mold is not something that comes and goes with the seasons you can more readily find it and eliminate it. Look for those damp, warm places both inside and outside. Molds that grow outdoors in decaying leaves and other vegetation can cause a lot of problems.
Mold removal is the best way to avoid exposure
Here are some of the physical symptoms you may have when in contact with toxic mold or house mold: Respiratory problems such as wheezing, difficulty in breathing Nasal and sinus congestion Burning or watery eye. Reddened eyes and possible blurry vision Sensitivity to light Dry hacking cough Sore throat, which may also include nose and throat irritation Shortness of breath and lung disease Chronic fatigue Skin irritation Central nervous system problems: constant headaches, loss of memory, and mood changes, Body aches and pains, Fever, Headaches, Diarrhea, Immune suppression.
With today's new research and technology there are new home cleaning systems that will help you regain better health through mold removal. By ridding your concrete patios, sidewalks, entrance ways, and driveways of this toxic stuff you are taking a huge step to ensure good health for you and your family.